Manufacturing and Logistics Software Development Services
Aggressive economic ambiguity, increasing demand for controlling cost & inventory, escalating need for operational efficiency, and quicker time-to-market are forcing modern businesses to implement robust and efficient manufacturing & logistics solutions. R Systems, with its agile approach, helps businesses pace up their operations in accordance with changing market metrics.
Our solutions for manufacturing & logistics vertical are offered through our subsidiary ECNet and from our
delivery centers in India. The company offers Supply Chain Solutions on ECNet Pro Software as-a-Service Platform. Our suite of collaborative
Supply Chain Solutions, Enterprise Solutions and Custom-Built Solutions empower our customers to streamline their business processes to achieve efficiency and competitive value in their various industries.
R Systems also specializes in offering custom-built services to leading logistics businesses across the globe. Our areas-in-focus include: optimized resource management, developing CRM & trucking applications,
vendor-managed inventory models, customized fleet management, database & data warehousing, quality assurance and testing, integration with ERP & financial systems, documented management systems, 3rd party logistics, shipping logistics, and logistics management for air, sea and land.
- Logistics solutions for air, sea, and land
- Transport Management Services
- Freight Reservation Management
- Vehicle Tracking & Route Generation
- Billing & Cost Management
- Custom Application Development
- Integration with ERP, WMS & SCM
- Visibility Solution Services
- Vessels Scheduling & Tracking System
- Reverse Logistics
- 150+ competent resources
- Hybrid model (onshore and offshore)
- Product offered on SaaS model
- Sustainable provider of custom-designed solutions to clients worldwide
- Integrated and optimized Supply Chain Management Solutions
- Proven solutions and services with international clients
- Industry-specific solutions that enable higher levels of collaboration across the global value chain