Transparency & Trust
"Core Values that we Nurture at R Systems "
Trust and Transparency are amongst the fundamental values at R Systems. With its
global spread and more than two decades of existence we have founded our leadership
on strong values of ethical conduct that is visible in our everyday transactions.
Our customer engagement policy adheres to stringent norms which has helped us position
ourselves as physical extensions of our customers. These values have helped us identify
ourselves as being amongst the best players for IT services and solutions across
Software development today is more about collaboration rather than a client-service
provider approach. Transparency in processes nurtures innovation and trust and makes
collaboration and long-term engagement easier. By being transparent about all information
related to projects, our initiatives and organization we have earned trust from
customers from across the world. Communication lies at the heart of such practices
centered on transparency and trust.
Following are some measures that summarize our ability to nurture Transparency and
- Stringent IPR security of our development centers, which consists of physical, legal,
and logical measures
- Real-time updates on projects to clients
- Frequent audits in development centers
- Open door policy for client visits to our development centers
- Secured servers
- Efficient team of networking professionals for keeping vigil on customer data, both
manually and through sophisticated monitoring systems.
- SLAs with employees for maintaining confidentiality