Our CSR Initiatives
"Geared to make a Meaningful Difference in the Society"
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) lies at the heart of our vision. We believe in sharing the fruits of success with less-privileged members of the society. We ensure that our CSR initiatives are meaningful and they make a difference to the intended beneficiaries.
In 2004 we began our CSR initiative with SAKSHAM. SAKSHAM initially began as an employee outfit, ELFUN, where employees made voluntary contributions for community service. Today, it has diversified into significant areas and is benefitting the wider community.
Our SAKSHAM initiatives
- Providing clothes, books and meal facility to children of Eklavya, an NGO that works to help children of commercial sex workers
- Felicitation of school children from Blind School / Eklavya who perform well in studies
- Funding for Jagriti School for Blind Girls (Pune) which included grants for procuring educational kits and musical instruments for girls students
- Blood donation camps are organized on a regular basis in Pune and Chennai
- Funding several NGOs around Pune which are engaged in distributing free medicines and other social initiatives
- Support cancer patients of Care India by sharing their medical requirements
- Donate Rs. 10,000/- every month to Annapurna Pariwar (Pune), a crèche facility for poor families/slum dwellers, to support their Child Development Programme
- Sponsor activities of SOFOSH, an NGO run by the Sassoon General Hospital, Pune, for meeting the needs of their Children’s Ward
- Adopted 10 needy students and sponsored their higher studies (for 1st to 3rd year, Engineering & other Computer Application courses)
- Donation of Rs. 64,250/- for sponsoring the Education Fee for 64 children for Good Life Center, an NGO which runs homes for abandoned children. Children in this center are the ones who are abandoned by parents in railway stations, bus terminals and streets.
- Sponsored textbooks, notebooks and writing materials for about 80 students of Somasundaram Middle School in Sivaganga District, Tamil Nadu (India). Children in this school come from economically backward families.
- Sponsored the education needs of children of R Systems staff members in Chennai and Pune
Our Future Initiatives
R Systems is planning to extend its CSR program in other regions in the field of education and livelihood generation. We are also keen to join hands with other sponsors and NGOs to further our CSR activities. If you feel strongly about CSR activities and want to participate in this benign cause, write to us at email@example.com