Tracking non-performing loans and recovering them is an important area of focus in the Lending, Leasing and Credit Card Business. This is done using the Indus Collections Module of LSI.
Indus Collections helps manage recovery from delinquent accounts. This feature-rich multi-user software product provides speed and flexibility in tracking and recovering of over-due payments. It can be implemented over a LAN, Wide Area Network or the Internet. The system helps in higher recovery rates by providing accurate information to collectors about non-performing loans. Users can be defined at various levels associated with the debt collection process and a workflow can be put in place to track debts critically.
- Single unified screen displays comprehensive follow-up information
- Helps generate “queues” based on user-defined criteria
- Auto assignment of cases to individual collectors based on user-defined criteria
- Supports for seamless integration with different billing, general ledger and core banking systems as well as automatic dialers
- Provides dunning capability across multiple channels such as reminder Letters, SMS alerts & E-mails
- Supports audit trail and history log of all interactions with delinquent customers
- Supports for re-possession, late collections and collateral/documentation tracking
- Supports tracking of collector performance
- Comprehensive information at the fingertips of customers
- Ease in configuration of delinquency management parameters
- Improved productivity leading to increased profitability
- Ability to track collector performance