In various countries, automobile dealers require working capital finance to fund inventory of vehicle in order to push sales. Banks offer finance to vehicle dealers for purchase of vehicles from manufactures through the 'Dealer/Inventory Funding' facility.
The Indus Dealer/Inventory Funding Module is a comprehensive module that facilitates the processes for dealers, like setting up credit limits for the dealers, management of the limits till closure, interest calculations etc.
- Set Credit Limit and Dealer Limits
- Definition of varied dealer finance products with different features for different dealers
- Facilitates product wise disbursement in multiple tranches
- Dealer Inventory Monitoring and Inventory Audit
- Settlement for Sale out of Trust (SOT) facility
- Definition of calculation logic for interest/penal interest as per business policy
- Product-wise maintenance of the dealer advances released for every dealer
- Definition of the appropriation logic
- Repayment of loan through direct receipt or retail adjustments
- Easy and flexible transaction processing
- Configuration of accounting entries for various events
- Calculation of the total exposure amount, principal outstanding amount, excess amount etc.
- Trigger Reports for MIS, alerts and communication
- Audit Trail for transaction data
- Helps in leveraging the power of inventory through alternative forms of financing
- Ease in setting credit line, tracking advances & repayments
- Improves accounting efficiency
- Provides real time credit visibility