NEWS JULY 26, 2014
R Systems Announces its Results for the Quarter & Half Year ended June 30, 2014
Noida, July 26, 2014: The Board of directors of R Systems International Limited at its meeting held on July 26, 2014 has inter alia approved the following:
- Audited standalone financial results for the quarter and half year ended June 30, 2014.
- Unaudited consolidated financial results for the quarter and half year ended June 30, 2014.
- Payment of second interim dividend for the year 2014 at the rate of Re. 0.50 (Fifty Paisa only) per equity share of Re. 1/- each. Second Interim Dividend will be paid on August 21, 2014 to those shareholders of the Company, whose names appear in the Register of Members as on the Record Date fixed in this regard i.e. August 06, 2014.
- Proposal for transfer of IT Products and Services Business located at Pune and Chennai (Indus Business Unit) of the Company to R Systems Products & Technologies Limited, a Wholly Owned Subsidiary of R Systems International Limited subject to the necessary approval of the shareholders and other competent authorities, to pursue further sale of the said Indus Business Unit.
- The Notice for passing of resolution through Postal Ballot seeking approval of the shareholders pursuant to Section 110 of the Companies Act, 2013 for the purpose of aforementioned transfer of Indus Business Unit to wholly owned subsidiary of the Company i.e. R Systems Products & Technologies Limited and appointment of Mr. Sanjay Grover, Practising Company Secretary as Scrutinizer for conducting the postal ballot.
- Appointment of Mrs. Ruchica Gupta as member of Audit Committee and Corporate Social Responsibility Committee of the Board.
- Appointment of Mr. Amardeep Singh as member of Nomination & Remuneration Committee of the Board.
For further information please contact:
Vikash Kumar Tiwari (Tel No. 0120 - 4082 633)