NEWS MAY 10, 2014
R Systems Announces the outcome of its Annual General Meeting
Noida, May 10, 2014: The shareholders of R Systems International Limited at the 20th Annual General Meeting held on May 10, 2014 at Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, New Delhi - 110 010 have approved the following items on the agenda of the meeting:
- Adopted the audited balance sheet as at December 31, 2013 and the profit and loss account for the year ended on that date together with the reports of auditors and directors thereon and also the consolidated audited balance sheet as at December 31, 2013 and the consolidated profit and loss account for the year ended on that date together with the reports of auditors.
- Declared the final dividend of Re. 0.95 per equity share on 127,367,180 equity share of Re. 1/- each for the year ended December 31, 2013 to all those members who held shares of the Company as on the record date and also confirmed the two interim dividends of Rs. 2.50 and Rs. 8.50 per equity share of Rs. 10/- each paid during the year ended December 31, 2013.
- Reappointed Mr. Suresh Paruthi, as the Director of the Company who retired by rotation and being eligible, offered himself for reappointment.
- Reappointed Lt. Gen. Baldev Singh (Retd.), as the Director of the Company who retired by rotation and being eligible, offered himself for reappointment.
- Appointed M/s. S. R. Batliboi & Associates LLP, Chartered Accountants, as the statutory auditors of the Company in place of the retiring statutory auditors M/s. S. R. Batliboi & Co. LLP, to hold office from the conclusion of Twentieth Annual General Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and authorised the Board of Directors of the Company to fix their remuneration.
For further information please contact:
Vikash Kumar Tiwari (Tel No. 0120 - 4082 633)