NEWS JUNE 09, 2015
R Systems Announces the outcome
Noida, June 09, 2015: The Board of directors of R Systems International Limited at its meeting held on June 09, 2015 has inter alia approved the following:
- Allotment of 90,000 equity shares of Re. 1/- each at the price of Rs. 12.07 per share pursuant to the exercise of the stock options granted to the employees of the Company & its subsidiaries under R Systems International Limited Employee Stock Option Scheme 2007.
- Adoption of “Code of Practices and Procedures for Fair Disclosures of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information” formulated under Regulation 8 of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulation 2015; and
Adoption of “Conduct for Internal Procedures and to Regulate, Monitor and Report Trading by Insiders” formulated under Regulation 9 of SEBI (Prohibition of Insider Trading) Regulation 2015. Both the codes came into effect from May 15, 2015.
- Further investment up to Rs. 10 Lakhs in R Systems Products & Technologies Private Limited (Wholly Owned Subsidiary of R Systems International Limited).
- Setting up of a Branch Office/ Subsidiary of R Systems International Limited in New Zealand by investing up to New Zealand dollar (NZD) 250,000.
Further, Board has also taken note of the following:
- Conversion of R Systems Products & Technologies Limited from Public Limited Company into Private Limited Company (Wholly Owned Subsidiary of R Systems International Limited).
- Change of Name of Indus Software Inc. (Wholly Owned Subsidiary of R Systems International Limited) to R Systems Technologies Limited.
For further information please contact:
Ashish Thakur (Tel No. 0120 - 4082 633)