NEWS JUNE 14, 2016
R Systems Announces the outcome of its Annual General Meeting (along with Voting Results)
Noida, June 14, 2016: The shareholders of R Systems International Limited at the 22nd Annual General Meeting held on June 13, 2016 at Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, New Delhi - 110 010 have approved the following items on the agenda of the meeting through remote e-voting and voting through ballot paper:
- Adopted audited financial statements of the Company for the financial year ended December 31, 2015 and the Reports of the Board of Directors and the Auditors thereon and the consolidated Financial Statements for the year ended on that date together with the reports of auditors.
- Confirmed the three interim dividends of Re. 0.40, Rs. 3.30 and Re. 0.25 per equity shares of Re. 1/- declared and paid during the year ended December 31, 2015.
- Reappointment of Lt. Gen. Baldev Singh (Retd.) (DIN: 00006966), as the Director of the Company who retired by rotation and being eligible, offered himself for re-appointment.
- Reappointment of M/s. S. R. Batliboi & Associates LLP, Chartered Accountants, as the statutory auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of twenty second Annual General Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and authorised the board of directors of the Company to fix their remuneration.
The following items on the agenda of the meeting through remote e-voting and voting through ballot paper were not approved by the shareholders with requisite majority:
- To consider the re-appointment of Mr. Raj Kumar Gogia (DIN: 00007364), as an Independent Director.
- To consider the re-appointment of Mr. Suresh Paruthi (DIN: 00777887) as an Independent Director
- To consider the re-appointment of Mr. Gurbax Singh Bhasin (DIN: 00012628) as an Independent Director
- To consider the re-appointment of Mr. Amardeep Singh Ranghar (DIN: 06916409) as an Independent Director
For further information please contact:
Ashish Thakur (Tel No. 0120 - 4082 633)