NEWS APRIL 15, 2013
R Systems Announces the outcome of its Board Meeting
Noida, April 15, 2013: The Board of Directors of R Systems International Limited at its meeting held on April 15, 2013 has inter alia unanimously adopted and approved the following:
- The Annual Report of R Systems International Limited for the financial year ended December 31, 2012 and authorised the Secretary to convene the Annual General Meeting of the Company on Saturday, May 11, 2013 at 09.00 A.M. at Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, New Delhi - 110 010.
- Closure of the register of members and share transfer books from May 03, 2013 to May 11, 2013 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of convening the Annual General Meeting and declaration of dividend thereon.
- The dividend, if approved by the shareholders will be paid within 30 days from the date of the Annual General Meeting. Accordingly pursuant to the provisions of Clause 20 (as amended) of the Listing Agreement, the Company has fixed May 27, 2013 as the date of payment / dispatch of dividend to the shareholders.
- The proposal to amend/alter the Articles of Association of the Company for incorporating certain changes, subject to approval of the shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting of the Company.
- The proposal to increase the ceiling for Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) holding in the Company upto 40%, subject to necessary approval of the Shareholders at the ensuing Annual General Meeting of the Company and also Reserve Bank of India.
For further information please contact:
Vikash Kumar Tiwari (Tel No. 0120 - 4082 633)