News April 03, 2012
R Systems Announces the outcome of its Board Meeting
Noida, April 03, 2012: The Board of Directors of R Systems International Limited at its meeting held on April 03, 2012 has inter alia unanimously adopted and approved the following:
- The Annual Report of R Systems International Limited for the financial year ended December 31, 2011 and authorised the Secretary to convene the Annual General Meeting of the Company on Friday, May 04, 2012 at 09.00 A.M. at Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, New Delhi - 110 010.
- Closure of the register of members and share transfer books from April 24, 2012 to May 04, 2012 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of convening the Annual General Meeting and declaration of dividend thereon.
- The dividend, if approved by the shareholders will be paid within 30 days from the date of the Annual General Meeting. Accordingly pursuant to the provisions of Clause 20 (as amended) of the Listing Agreement, the Company has fixed May 19, 2012 as the date of payment / dispatch of dividend to the shareholders.
- The appointment of Mr. Ramneet Singh Rekhi, son of Mr. Satinder Singh Rekhi, Chairman & Managing Director as Assistant Manager – Strategy of the Company’s wholly owned subsidiary i.e. R Systems, Inc., U.S.A.
- The setting up of new business unit in Canada in the form of a Branch Office of R Systems, Inc., U.S.A. which is a wholly owned subsidiary of R Systems International Limited.
- The proposal to amend/alter the Articles of Association of the Company for incorporating certain changes.
For further information please contact:
Vikash Kumar Tiwari (Tel No. 0120 - 4082 633)