NEWS MAY 11, 2013
R Systems Announces the outcome of its Annual General Meeting
Noida, May 11, 2013: The shareholders of R Systems International Limited at the 19th Annual General Meeting held on May 11, 2013 at Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, New Delhi - 110 010 have approved the following items on the agenda of the meeting:
- Adopted the audited balance sheet as at December 31, 2012 and the profit and loss account for the year ended on that date together with the reports of auditors and directors thereon.
- Declared the final dividend of Rs. 7.50 per equity share on 12,570,808 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each for the year ended December 31, 2012 to all those members who held shares of the Company as on the record date and also confirmed the special dividend in the form of interim dividend paid during the year 2012.
- Reappointed Mr. Raj Kumar Gogia, as the Director of the Company liable to retire by rotation pursuant to Section 256 of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Reappointed Mr. Gurbax Singh Bhasin, as the Director of the Company liable to retire by rotation pursuant to Section 256 of the Companies Act, 1956.
- Reappointed M/s. S. R. Batliboi & Co. LLP (formerly M/s. S. R. Batliboi & Co.), Chartered Accountants, as the statutory auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of Nineteenth Annual General Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and authorised the board of directors of the Company to fix their remuneration.
- Approved the reappointment of and payment of remuneration to Mr. Raj Swaminathan as Director & Chief Operating Officer of the Company pursuant to Section 198, 269 read with Schedule XIII, 309, 311 and other applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 1956 by special resolution.
- Approved the increasing of the limit for Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) holding to 40% by special resolution.
For further information please contact:
Vikash Kumar Tiwari (Tel No. 0120 - 4082 633)