Sms@Email – An Android App
With Sms@Email, you can immediately cut down on your phone bills when travelling abroad. You can also receive information via mails for incoming calls, missed calls or SMSes and even respond to them for free. It is a high utility mobile app for the Android platform.
Sms@Email is a worthwhile app for international travelers who frequently travel abroad and want to avoid international roaming charges. When travelling abroad you can leave your phone behind and Sms@Email will notify you via mails for any incoming calls, missed calls or SMSes in case your phone is left unattended.
You can also reply to the mail notified by the app and the reply would be sent out in the form of SMS to the corresponding recipient. In this way, you can communicate through your phone even when it is not physically with you.
The app also comprises an auto-response SMS feature that enables it to send auto replies for any incoming calls, missed calls or SMSes.
Scenarios of Using Sms@Email:
- When you are travelling abroad and wish to avoid international roaming charges , while interested in being informed about incoming calls, missed calls or SMSes on your number
- When you forget to carry your phone and wish to see incoming calls, missed calls or SMSes
- When your phone gets stolen or lost and you want to find out its location
- When you are going to places where personal mobile devices are restricted due to security reason, but email access is allowed
Features of Sms@Email:
- Allows users to register multiple (up to 3) recipient email addresses
- Incoming SMSes are forwarded to these email addresses
- Incoming or missed calls notifications are forwarded to these email addresses
- Supports auto-response SMS functionality to send the preconfigured message for incoming calls and SMSes
- Enables remote SMS sending by simply replying to the mails received from the application
- Provides mobile location information (GPS coordinates)