MS Power Automate
Enhance productivity with RPA, DPA, and AI capabilities
Microsoft Power Automate: Features
The erstwhile Microsoft Flow which was already feature-packed, comes with an extended list of capabilities, with the rebranding to Microsoft Power Automate.
- Hundreds of prebuilt connectors
- No-code guidance
- Cloud-based data loss prevention
- Identity and access management
- Peek code feature
- Dynamic Content expression editor
- Trigger search
- AI Builder
- UI Flows (RPA), DPA.
Microsoft Power Automate: Benefits
With Microsoft Power Automate, you can automate time-consuming manual tasks with built-in AI capabilities, giving you more time to focus on strategic, high-value opportunities.
- Boost productivity and accuracy
- Free-up time to focus on strategic opportunities
- Achieve more with reduced efforts
- Streamline business processes
- Add intelligence to your automated processes
- Predict outcomes to improve performance
A Total Economic Impact™ study commissioned study by Forrester Consulting found that users of Microsoft Power Automate and Microsoft Power Apps experienced a 362% ROI over three years, a 70% reduction in app development costs, and a 15% average improvement in business process efficiencies in the third year.
Microsoft Power Automate: User Plans