R Systems Announces its Results for the Quarter ended March 31, 2015
The Board of directors of R Systems International Limited at its meeting held on April 23, 2015 has inter alia approved the following:
- The Annual Report of R Systems International Limited for the financial year ended December 31, 2014 and authorised the Secretary to convene the Annual General Meeting of the Company on Tuesday, June 09, 2015 at 09.00 A.M. at Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110 010.
- Closure of the register of members and share transfer books from June 05, 2015 to June 09, 2015 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of convening the Annual General Meeting and declaration of dividend thereon.
- The dividend, if approved by the shareholders will be paid within 30 days from the date of the Annual General Meeting. Accordingly pursuant to the provisions of Clause 20 (as amended) of the Listing Agreement, the Company has fixed June 29, 2015 as the date of payment / dispatch of dividend to the shareholders.
- Appointment of Scruitnizer Mr. Sanjay Grover, Practising Company Secretary as Scrutinizer for the ensuing Annual General Meeting to be held on June 09, 2015.
- Closure of the Buy Back w.e.f. close of trading hours today i.e. April 23, 2015.
- Audited standalone financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2015.
- Unaudited consolidated financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2015.
- Payment of interim dividend for the year 2015 at the rate of Re. 0.40 (Forty Paisa only) per equity share of Re. 1/- each. Interim Dividend will be paid on May 22, 2015 to those shareholders of the Company, whose names appear in the Register of Members as on the Record Date fixed in this regard i.e. May 04, 2015.
- The acquisition of a Singapore based ERP company having operations mainly in South East Asia through wholly owned subsidiary namely R Systems (Singapore) Pte. Limited, for a maximum consideration of SGD 7.50 million including the earn-outs over the next three years on fulfilment of certain conditions. The above said approval is subject to execution of definitive agreements and receipt of necessary corporate and regulatory approvals.
For further information please contact:
Ashish Thakur (Tel No. 0120 – 4082 633)