R Systems Announces its Results for the Quarter ended March 31, 2019
The Board of directors of R Systems International Limited at its meeting held on May 02, 2019 has inter alia transacted the following businesses:
- Audited standalone financial results of the Company for the quarter ended March 31, 2019.
- Unaudited consolidated financial results of the Company for the quarter ended March 31, 2019.
- Allotment of 37,500 equity shares of Re. 1/- each at the price of Rs. 12.07 per share pursuant to the exercise of the stock options granted to the employees of the Company under R Systems International Limited Employee Stock Option Scheme 2007.
- The Annual Report of R Systems International Limited for the financial year ended December 31, 2018 and authorised the Company Secretary & Compliance Officer to convene the Annual General Meeting of the Company on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 at 09:00 A.M.
- Closure of the register of members and share transfer books from May 24, 2019 to May 28, 2019 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of convening the Annual General Meeting.
- Appointment of Mr. Sanjay Grover, Practicing Company Secretary as Scrutinizer for the ensuing Annual General Meeting to be held on May 28, 2019.
- Scheme of Capital Reduction under Section 66 of the Companies Act, 2013 between R Systems International Limited and its Shareholders and Creditors.
- Acquisition of 100% shares of IBIZ Consultancy Services India Private Limited from IBIZ Consulting Pte. Ltd., Singapore, a step down wholly-owned subsidiary. Accordingly, IBIZ Consultancy Services India Private Limited will become direct wholly-owned subsidiary of the Company.
For further information please contact:
Bhasker Dubey (Tel No. 0120 – 430 3566)