R Systems Announces the outcome of its Annual General Meeting (along with Voting Results)
The shareholders of R Systems International Limited at the 25th Annual General Meeting held on May 28, 2019 at Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110 010 have approved the following items on the agenda of the meeting through remote e-voting and voting through ballot paper:
- Adopted audited financial statements of the Company for the financial year ended December 31, 2018 and the Reports of the Board of Directors and the Auditors thereon and the consolidated financial statements for the year ended on that date together with the reports of Auditors.
- Confirmation of the interim dividend of Re. 0.60 per equity share of Re. 1/- each declared and paid during the year ended December 31, 2018.
- Re-appointment of Mr. Avirag Jain (DIN: 00004801), as director of the Company who retired by rotation and being eligible, offered himself for re-appointment.
- Appointment of Mr. Mandeep Sodhi for holding office or place of profit under the designation as Chief Operating Officer- R Systems USA Operations
- Approval of the Reduction of the Share Capital of the Company.
For further information please contact:
Bhasker Dubey (Tel No. 0120 – 430 3566)