R Systems Announces the outcome of its Annual General Meeting (along with Voting Results)
The shareholders of R Systems International Limited at Twenty Sixth Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) held on June 30, 2020 through video conferencing (VC)/ Other Audio Visual Means (“OAVM”) have approved the following items as per the Notice of AGM dated June 01, 2020 through remote e-voting and e- voting during the AGM:
- Adopted audited financial statements (including consolidated financial statements) of the Company for the financial year ended December 31, 2019 and the Reports of the Board of Directors and the Auditors thereon.
- Confirmation of the interim dividend of Rs. 1.50 per equity share, declared and paid for the financial year ended December 31, 2019.
- Re-appointment of Lt. Gen. Baldev Singh (Retd.) (DIN: 00006966), as director of the Company who retired by rotation and being eligible, offered himself for re-appointment.
- Approved the continuation of Mr. Satinder Singh Rekhi (DIN: 00006955), as Managing Director of the Company.
- Re-appointment and remuneration of Mr. Avirag Jain (DIN: 00004801) as Director & Chief Technology Officer of the Company.
- Appointment of Mr. Ramneet Singh Rekhi for holding office or place of profit.
Voting results as per Regulation 44 of the SEBI (Listing Obligations & Disclosures Requirements) Regulations, 2015
For further information please contact:
Bhasker Dubey (Tel No. 0120 – 430 3566)