Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Connect and growth operations across your business
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is Microsoft’s Enterprise Resource Planning system.
Its exceptional journey began over 30 years ago as NAVISION. Microsoft kept developing it under the name of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Today, the latest modern version is called Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central (D365 BC). The solution in the various versions is distributed and appreciated all over the world for its flexibility, correctness, and simplicity. It is used by thousands of companies of any size and any business.
This is a unique ERP solution that ensures your business continuity connecting sales, service, finance, and operations teams, helping them to adapt faster to the rapid world challenges and ensure companies to safely deliver results.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connects your people, your processes and provides clear insights to make better decisions faster. Dashboards and interoperability with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams create a fresh and smart working place.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Features
Rich in features and capabilities, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can help your business achieve more by connecting data, business analytics, and AI-empowered predictive inputs, making it the best business management software for growing businesses.
- Data connectivity – Bring together data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and client transactions to gain a unified financial view.
- Built-in Power BI dashboards – Chart financial performances in real-time to help identify patterns and trends.
- Streamline processes – Accounting processes such as accounts receivable and payable can be streamlined and automatically reconciled.
- Data modeling and analysis – Analyze data across multiple dimensions and forecast better.
- Reporting – Customize and share reports with seamless Excel integration.
- Automated stock calculation and replenishment triggers – Get suggestions on when to replace inventory with automatic calculation of stock levels, lead times, and reorder points.
- Approval workflow – Prevent unnecessary purchases and avoid overdue penalties by vendors.
- Built-in intelligence – Indicates what inventory to replenish in addition to automatically creating purchase orders, by using sales forecasts and expected stock-outs.
- Client interactions tracking – Track your client’s historical information to gain automated guidance on best upsell, cross-sell, and renewal opportunities throughout your sales cycle.
- Accelerate quote to cash sales process – Thanks to Outlook integration, you can access sales-related enquiries, manage service requests, and process payments directly from your inbox.
- Comprehensive client life cycle overview – Access service tasks, workloads, and employee skills to effectively assign resources and facilitate case resolution.
- Timesheets – Create, manage, and track client projects in tandem with advanced job costing and reporting capabilities.
- Invoice tracking – Track invoicing for clients against planned cost on orders and quotes.
- Real-time insights – Track project status, profitability, and resource-usage metrics in real-time.
- Data access – Grant and restrict access to personal data on multiple levels, implement audit trails and set up your business to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Automatic Microsoft datacentre encryption – Handle, store, and transmit data securely across your systems while protecting it from unauthorized access.
- Mobile access – Get a consistent, intuitive experience across Windows, Android, or iOS devices for mobile access to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central: Benefits
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central helps your company’s continued growth, with its richness in capabilities and flexibility.
- Deployed in the cloud or on-premises or a SAAS deployment
- Easily tailored and extendable solution
- Can be used on any device, anywhere, anytime
- Always up-to date
- User friendly and easy to adop
Help your teams and managers accelerate the financial close, improve the forecasting and get real-time performance metrics while fostering compliance and security across subsidiaries.
Boost your sales and improve your customer service by delivering your products on time and adapting to changing business models giving your core teams a full visibility across selling, purchasing, manufacturing, inventory and warehouse operations and processes.
Library of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Experience Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central