MS Power Apps
Build powerful applications with zero/minimal coding
From tailored applications to sophisticated apps
Power Apps enables you to create a broad range of app scenarios that infuse digital transformation into manual and outdated processes.
Canvas apps give you the flexibility to arrange the user experience and interface the way you want it. Start with your user experience to craft a highly tailored interface with the power of a blank canvas, connecting it to a choice of more than 200 data sources. Canvas apps can be built for web, mobile, and tablet applications.
When you create a model-driven app, you use the power of the Common Data Service to rapidly configure your forms, business rules, and process flows. Start with your data model – building up from the shape of your core business data and processes in the Common Data Service to model forms, views, and other components. Model-driven apps automatically generate great UI that is responsive across devices.
Microsoft Power Apps: Features
While creating applications may seem like a daunting task, Microsoft Power Apps includes several features and capabilities that help you create them like a professional and more importantly with minimal efforts.
- Common Data Service to store data
- 200+ connectors to integrate data and systems
- Pre-built templates
- Drag-and-drop designer
- Power App Canvas
- AI Builder and pre-built AI components
- Portals (for no code responsive websites)
- Role-based user experience customization
- Pixel perfect website development
- Several app scenarios
- Wide variety of controls such as camera and location
- Logins via authentication providers like LinkedIn and Facebook
- Private and secure submission of information
Microsoft Power Apps: Benefits
Microsoft Power Apps: User Plans
Watch how Virgin Atlantic creates custom-built mobile apps with Microsoft Power Apps