R Systems Announces the outcome of its Annual General Meeting (along with Voting Results)
The shareholders of R Systems International Limited at the 21st Annual General Meeting held on June 09, 2015 at Air Force Auditorium, Subroto Park, New Delhi – 110 010 have approved the following items on the agenda of the meeting through remote e-voting and voting through ballot paper:
- Adopted the audited balance sheet as at December 31, 2014 and the statement of profit and loss for the year ended on that date together with the reports of auditors and directors thereon and also the consolidated audited balance sheet as at December 31, 2014 and the consolidated statement of profit and loss for the year ended on that date together with the reports of Auditors.
- Declared the final dividend of Re. 0.95 per equity share on 126,780,425 equity shares of Re.1/- each for the year ended December 31, 2014 to all those members who held shares of the Company as on record date and confirmed the four interim dividends of Re. 0.95, Re. 0.50, Re. 0.90 and Rs. 2.55 per equity share of Re. 1/- declared and paid during the year ended December 31, 2014.
- Reappointment of Mr. Raj Swaminathan, as the Director of the Company who retired by rotation and being eligible, offered himself for re-appointment.
- Reappointment of M/s. S. R. Batliboi & Associates LLP, Chartered Accountants, as the statutory auditors of the Company to hold office from the conclusion of twentyfirst Annual General Meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting and authorised the board of directors of the Company to fix their remuneration.
- Appointment of Mr. Raj Kumar Gogia (DIN:00007364), as an Independent Director.
- Appointment of Mr. Suresh Paruthi (DIN:00777887) as an Independent Director.
- Appointment of Mr. Gurbax Singh Bhasin (DIN:00012628) as an Independent Director.
- Appointment of Mr. Amardeep Singh Ranghar (DIN:06916409) as an Independent Director.
- Regularisation of Mrs. Ruchica Gupta (DIN: 06912329) as a Director of the Company.
- Reappointment and payment of remuneration to Lt. Gen. Baldev Singh (Retd.) (DIN: 00006966) as President and Senior Executive Director of the Company pursuant to the provisions of Sections 196, 197, 198, Schedule V and other applicable provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and other applicable provisions, if any, of the Companies Act, 1956.
For further information please contact:
Ashish Thakur (Tel No. 0120 – 4082 633)